Your team has been contracted by Laplata Trucking Company (LTC), which provides trucking services throughout the Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia area. LTC is planning to expand its business offices to two major cities: Chicago, Illinois and Boston, Massachusetts. Your team needs to identify the equipment that is necessary to extend LTC\’s Wide Area Network (WAN) to these two cities. Both of the new offices reside in two-story buildings. There will be approximately 300 individuals housed in the Boston office and 125 individuals in the Chicago office.
Your team needs to put together the network plan for each of these offices. Requirements for this network project include high availability and the best performance possible. The solution for each location must include a graphical design showing topology, network devices, media, and so on. Provide your recommendations for installing and for maintaining this network hardware. Explain considerations concerning the integration of network products from different vendors.
Provide a PowerPoint slide presentation of 10 slides. Include text and graphics concerning your proposed design for the network infrastructures at these two locations. Slide notes must explain the diagrams, equipment represented, and associated functions for network components. Include the following in your presentation:
•Title slide (Slide 1)
•Introduction of topics (Slide 2)
•The goals of this project (Slide 3)
•Roles and names of team members (Slide 3)
•Primary benefits and goals of the extended network project (Slide 4)
•Advantages and disadvantages of the solution at each location (Slide 5)
•Graphical diagrams for each location (Slides 6-7)
•Graphical diagram showing connectivity of the two new locations with the existing locations (Slide 8)
•Explanations and summation about high availability, performance, and security (Slide 9)
•Final slide should be References list that aligns with the citations in the presentation (Slide 10)
What do schools need to do to prepare students for the 21st Century?
Health, pharmacy, medical treatments
- What are the effects of prolonged steroid use on the human body?
- What are the benefits and hazards of medical marijuana?
- How does tobacco use affect the human body?
- Do the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- What are some common sleep disorders and how are they treated?
- What are the risks of artificial tanning or prolonged exposure to the sun?
- Should thin people have to pay Medicare and other health costs for the health problems of obese people? Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Low carbohydrate vs. low fat diets
- Benefits of weight training vs. aerobics
- How much weekly exercise is needed to achieve lasting health benefits
- Health websites give too much information
- Psychological disorders, such as cutting and self-harm, eating disorders, Autism, Tourette Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, Asperger Syndrome
- Are we taking it too far by blaming fast food restaurants for obesity? When is it individual responsibility and when is it appropriate to place blame?
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on work time?
- Steroids, Antibiotics, Sprays; Are food manufacturers killing us?
- Alternative medicine
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Causes of eating disorders? society’s portrayal of women
- Eating disorders statistics
- Down’s syndrome
- Birth control
- Dietary supplements
- Exercise and fitness
- Fad diets
- Fast food
- Heart disease
- In vitro fertilization
- Attention deficit disorder
- Investigate the history and authenticity of ADHD and ADD.
- Organic foods
- Prescription drugs
- Learning disabilities
- Coma recovery: techniques, successes, new strategies.
- What are the primary different types of cancer, and in what ways are they related?
- Investigate the success ratio of holistic and non-medical cancer treatments.
- Is Alzheimer’s inevitable? Examine theories regarding its prevention.
- What forms of physical degeneracy are seen as linked to aging?
- Investigate the connections between emotional stability and physical well-being, and provide evidence as to how the two are related or otherwise.
- Investigate differences in rates of injury recovery and overcoming illness based on cultural parameters.
- Examine the modern history of viral epidemics, researching what is known about the emergence of deadly viruses.
- Examine how congenital heart disease may be treated, and how it differs from other forms of heart disease.
- Is occasional depression a natural state to an extent, and is the culture too eager to treat this as a disorder?
- Investigate SOCIOPATHY, determine biological and psychological roots, typical patterns, and potentials of treatment.
- How are compulsive behaviors determined as such? Explore examples of anal retention and expulsion, OCD, etc., as offering accepted criteria.
- Research and analyze the nature of codependency as both a normal state of relations and as an unhealthy extreme.
- Investigate the history and practice of electroshock, analyzing how and why this extreme treatment came to be widely used.
- Hoarding: symptoms and treatments, causes, types of hoarding
- Limits on extraordinary, costly treatments vs. doing everything possible
- Nutritional/alternative therapy vs. mainstream medical treatment insurance coverage for alternative treatment?
- Government grants for alternative treatment research?
- Health superiority of alternative treatments?
- Assisted suicide vs. preservation of life
- Governmental insurance requirements
- Should there be a national database to track controlled substances (i.e., OXYCODONE) or should it be a state issue?
- Should parents avoid vaccinating their children?
- Decline of communication due to technology
- Online social networks and their influence
- Impact of texting and cell phones
- How do men and women communicate differently using body language, and why does it matter (in dating, the workplace, and social circles)?
Marketing and Advertising
- Limitations of the media
- Marketing to children
- Sexual innuendos in marketing
- Global marketing trends
- Should certain kinds of ads be banned in the interest of health/morality/annoyance – alcohol, cigarettes, prescription meds, etc…?
- Children’s programming and advertising
- Most controversial political ads
- Media response and public outcry to political ads
- Campaign funds and their relation to political advertising