In your position as Fire Prevention Office/Manager, you have conducted quarterly inspections of all organizational buildings. During your most recent inspection you have discovered five code violations: one relating to electrical issues, two relating to structural issues, and two relating to ventilation issues. Specific details for each of the four issues found are as follows:
· Electrical: You find that the incoming supply service is badly worn and in need of immediate repair or
replacement. All apparatus connected is on the organization’s “side” of the incoming power supply and is not the responsibility of the local power supplier.
· Structural: You find that three of the nine concrete support columns in the basement of the main operations floor (apparatus floor in fire service and production area in private sector occupancy) show signs of fatigue and spalling of concrete is wide-spread. The second issue is found to be visual cracks and oxidation of several of the steel trusses supporting the roof.
· Ventilation: You find that exhaust from apparatus or machinery (whichever applies) is collecting in the upper level area of the general working area, which has caused several personnel to experience symptoms similar to carbon monoxide inhalation. The second issue is the central heating and air conditioning unit, which you find has broken seals, worn electric wires, and clogged filters.
Task: This assignment provides you with the opportunity to use your skills, expertise, and experience to enrich your response when compiling data that will be used for risk reduction within the community.
-You will compose a paper addressing all three code violations given above.
-You are tasked with the job of seeking repairs and/or replacements associated to each of the three components given above. The final paper will be presented to the board or body of your organization with the authority to provide funding for repairs and/or replacement of components found during your inspection. Your paper should be composed to support the need for funding to correct these violations.
Your paper should be a minimum of three pages, but no more than five (not including the cover page or reference page), and include the following:
· A minimum of one page should be devoted to your mission statement.
· A minimum of two pages should be devoted to three components: electrical, structural, and ventilation.
· Be sure to provide detailed narration to explain your plan to undertake each of the three components
Keep in mind that your narrative must be straight-to-the-point. Avoid long rambling narrations as these tend to distract attention and often lead to confusion and misunderstanding of purpose and functionality. Remember that you are the head of this newly formed bureau, and you want to impress your leadership with your knowledge, academic ability, and occupational experience.
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….