Sampling and Data Collection in Research Paper
Refer to Ch. 5 and 7 of Applied Social Research
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing observation and measurement as they relate to human services research.
Address each of the following points in your paper:
· What is the purpose of sampling?
o What are the fundaments of sampling?
o Give an example (identifying the characteristics) of one type of probability and nonprobability sampling presented in Ch. 6 of Applied Social Research.
· How can you avoid bias when selecting samples for human services research?
2. Data Collection
· Describe the scales of measurement used in research.
· What are the types of reliability? Provide examples of the types of reliability as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· What are the types of validity? Provide examples of these types of validity as they apply to human services research or to human services management research.
· Why is it important to ensure that data collection methods and instruments are both reliable and valid?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of the following:
o Telephone surveys
o Online surveys
o Focus groups
o Surveys via websites
· Which of the above examples of survey research you would like to use if you were collecting data, and why?
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….