The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act was signed by President George Bush in December of 2004. The motive for the Act was the attack on the United States on 9/11 where the sharing of intelligence among law enforcement was found to be lacking in the U.S.
The Act’s intent was to unify the intelligence and law enforcement agencies of the United States and mandated the creation of an Information Sharing Environment, commonly known as the “ISE.”
Through this act, Congress directed the ISE provide the means of sharing terrorism information among all appropriate federal, state, local and tribal entities as well as the private sector through the use of policy guidelines and technologies
Using GU’s library databases and other resources with credible information, perform research on The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act and outline its requirements in your written essay. In addition, discuss the success or lack of success of this effort. Does it do what it was intended to do? Why or why not? What could be done to improve it?
Provide at least three references to support your position on this Act
• The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
• The second page will include an Abstract.
• This report will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
• Any citations MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines (there should be at least two, documenting where you got the information for your report). Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available GU approved APA resources.
Excluding the cover page and references, this report must be at least 2 pages of written text. The entire paper must be your original work.
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….