Staffing models for a health care service usually include clinical staff to perform a service. Sometimes this staffing pattern is governed by state licensing regulations. After doing some research, what agency or agencies in your state would determine any licensing requirements? How would this guide you in creating your staffing patterns for a service?
Profit or Not for Profit
- When establishing a business, one factor to consider is whether the business will have legal status as a for profit or a not-for-profit entity. What factors would we consider when determining which structure we would use? Why are these factors important to the decision?
- Read the article “13 Legal Issues for Hospitals and Health Systems” on the Becker’s Hospital Review website.
- Read the article “Healthcare Design Regulations: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” on the Healthcare Design website.
Week Three Electronic Reserve Readings
- Managers to Integrate Legal & Regulatory Requirements into
- How strategists use “big data” to support internal business decisions, discovery and production
7. A FLEXIBLE HEALTH CARE WORKFORCE REQUIRES A FLEXIBLE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT: PROMOTING HEALTH CARE COMPETITION THROUGH REGULATORY REFORM
8. Teradata Labs Receives San Diego’s Most Prestigious Top Tech Innovation Award: Teradata empowers global businesses to use customer, financial and operational data to make the best decisions possible
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….