The focus of this assignment is to draw upon your analysis and
Description/Focus: understanding of cultural differences and discuss how these differences may manifest in the workplace
Value: 40 %
Due date: Friday Week 11
Length: 3500 words (plus unlimited appendices)
The task involves developing an assessment of similarities and differences in managerial processes and organisational culture which an international manager can expect to encounter when working cross culturally Task:
Issues that might be examined could include how culture affects individualism versus group orientation, communications, decisionmaking, autocratic versus delegated leadership, superiorsubordinate relationships and managing teams.
1. An ability to utilise sources such as the Internet and University library facilities to search, locate and summarise data relevant to the assignment
2. An ability to utilise appropriate theories about crosscultural management to create frameworks to support your analysis and conclusions.
3. Presentation of an effective comparison of the influence of national culture on managerial practices and organisational culture in the two countries being studied.
4. An ability to present a well written, well structured report
5. An ability to critically analyse information, formulate conclusions and exhibit original thought.
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….