Discussion This Discussion gives you an opportunity to post a draft of your introduction paragraph for your persuasive essay so that you can receive feedback on its effectiveness from your peers and the instructor. You may find it helpful to post your introduction paragraph early in the unit so that you have time to revise it for the unit’s Assignment based on the feedback you receive and the insights you find from the Learning Activities. Include all of the following in your Discussion post:
● A draft of your introduction paragraph for your persuasive essay using one of the techniques described in the Learning Activities
● A thesis statement as the last sentence of your introduction
● An explanation of what motivated your decisions when writing the introduction, such as why you used a particular technique and the impact you want your introduction to have on your audience.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO WORK ON THIS AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS FROM OUR EXPERTS……………………
Need a Professional Writer to Work on this Paper and Give you a 100 % Original Paper?
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….