HI5004 Marketing Management
Tri 2 2016
Individual Essay Guidelines
Worth 20% Due Week 6
5 pm Fri
Marks 20 Words 1500
• Choice of Topic from the subject outline and the following list.
• You need to follow Harvard Reference style
• General presentation of the essay with headings and subheadings.
• Research at least 4 articles on the topic from the following sources:
– Sydney Morning Herald
– The Australian
– Asia Business Review Weekly
– Academic papers
Note: Students are required to source at least 4 articles from the media in Australia for this essay. Students do not need to upload the articles on BB. Only submit the essay on BB.
They also need to get the print out of safe assignment report (only the front page showing the matching %) and attach with the hard copy of their assignment.
Choose one of the topics below:
1. Explain the ethical issues in marketing field and identify and discuss about two companies in Australia who has been having some issues regarding the way they pursue their business. You can elaborate on any aspects of marketing where these companies had some issues.
2. Discuss how companies are changing their focus from typical selling approach to societal marketing. Identify any two companies in Australia who has been very active in following societal marketing approach. Discuss in which way they are claiming about their contribution towards the wellbeing of Australian society.
3. Segmentation, targeting and positioning are interrelated activities which are important to achieving a successful Marketing Mix. Discuss any two brands from two different industries that have been successful in using these concepts in pursuit of their business. You are not allowed to discuss fast food or soft drinks industries for this essay. You need to choose these brands from the following industries:
– Baby products
– Health and fitness
– Health drinks
– Farm House
4. Labelling and packaging has been becoming a very important aspect of marketing. Identify some of the recent issues in labelling, packaging and country of origin in Australia. Students need to go through the current news and media to get the information about this area.
- CLICK HERE AND ORDER NOW……………………….