1. First, define a trustee versus delegate voting style. Second, in your opinion, what type of member of congress generally votes like a Trustee or like a Delegate? Last, can you think of a circumstance where a Senator or Representative may vote like a both a Trustee and Delegate during the same term in Congress and why?
2. The Filibuster is unique to the Senate. Should they keep it or abolish it? What are the pros and cons of a Filibuster?
3. What are the pros and cons of creating a hybrid system of winner take all Congressional Districts (as we have today) mixed with Proportional Representation for “at-large” members of the House by adding 30 new proportional CDs nationwide?
4. What is gerrymandering? Should we turn this process over to 3 impartial judges (like California did for state legislative districts) to draw federal/national CDs? Why or why not?
5. Which of the videos were most helpful and why? Which ones were least helpful and why is that?