Context influence communication. Do you agree/disagree or take the middle of the road position
Capital Essay Writing is an online site that offers academic assistance to students.
Life in 999: A Grim Struggle” describes daily life
in late Anglo-Saxon England.
This is for a 5th grade student that want to be a Veterinarian
Start at the bottom row of the pyramid (current) and fill in each block that you will need to do in order to get to where you hope to be at the top of the pyramid. The top block of the pyramid should be what you want to be when you grow up.
On a separate sheet of paper you should write what you wnat to be when you grow up. How are you going to use the pyramid of success to help you get to where you want to be? Please remember to include an introduction paragragh, body, and closing. I am looking for details. Punctuation grammar and sentence structure will be evaluated when I grade it.
The pryamid the bottom is divided into 3 blocks the next level has 2 blocks and the next one has one block and the one on top.
Describe each of the five aspects of industrial hygiene and the best practices associated with each.
Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
• Explain at least three public health campaigns targeting access to healthcare for women and/or minorities. Describe at least two aspects of their advertising strategies that have addressed income and education. • Abortion has been the subject of numerous legislative activities in the United States.
• Explain at least three public health campaigns targeting access to healthcare for women and/or minorities. Describe at least two aspects of their advertising strategies that have addressed income and education. • Abortion has been the subject of numerous legislative activities in the United States. How have various legislations affected low-income and minority women? • Describe the legal battle over birth control devices in the United States. Include how access to healthcare has been affected by the legal decisions. • Describe the legal barriers to healthcare access for low-income immigrant minorities. • Review the articles, “Ethnic and gender disparities in needed adolescent mental health care”, and “Overlooked and underserved: Improving the health of men of color”. Explain what it means to be “overlooked” by the healthcare system. • Discuss at least two examples that illustrate why minorities are often overlooked in the healthcare system. Do you agree or disagree with these reasons, why or why not? • Despite the fact that school-based psychological counseling is available to all students, Thomas et al., report that ethnic disparities in mental healthcare access and utilization still persist. Explain why this disparity exists. What can be done to decrease mental health access and utilization barriers for low-income and minority students? • What strategies does former U.S. Surgeon General, David Satcher, M.D., discuss that will decrease the potential for minorities to be overlooked by the healthcare system?
Part 1: Instructional Plan Design
Synthesize what you have learned thus far by developing an instructional plan utilizing one of the templates provided in Week Two. Be sure to consult the Instructor Guidance for added support in creating a high quality instructional plan. Your instructional plan must include the following components regardless of the format you choose:
- Grade level content standard (using either math or ELA standards)
- Appropriate ISTE standards for students
- Learning objective (clear, measurable, describes WHO will do WHAT and HOW)
- Gradual Release of Responsibility (each phase clearly labeled and utilized)
- Differentiated instruction (how you will reach all learners)
- Evidence of purposeful rigor and student thinking – at least two levels of Depth of Knowledge (DOK), clearly labeled
- At least one purposeful question posed by the teacher to promote critical thinking
- Assessment FOR learning; provide two different ways to assess including authentic formative assessment
- Use of technology that supports the learning outcome and instructional strategies
Part 2: Description Following the instructional plan and within the same document, provide a one- to two-page synopsis of your plan, in essay format. Elaborate on areas that are difficult to show on the instructional plan, such as how you applied Webb’s Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to the activities and/or assessments.
Describe the stages at which you will assess students, and explain how you will use this data to adjust your instruction and provide students with feedback. Last, discuss the technology you chose to integrate and the purpose it will serve in helping students meet the learning objective. Cite at least three scholarly sources, including those prescribed for the week’s learning, CCSS and ISTE standards.